Software Engineer (Gameplay Programmer)
Posted on July 6, 18 by Design Works Gaming
Design Works Gaming is seeking a Software Engineer for a full-time position programming games for our online platform. An ideal candidate is someone with the ability to creatively push the limits of software engineering in new and exciting ways; thrives on learning; and can work alone and as part of a team. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are highly desired.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the programming of applications onto platforms as dictated by project needs
- Maintain a clean code base
- Work with supervisors and project leads to ensure timely milestone-based deliveries
- Collaborate with designers, mathematicians, artists, audio engineers, and project leads to ensure an amazing end user experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have previous development experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Object Oriented programming languages
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- An eye for quality and design cleanliness in user interfaces
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, dedication and discipline
Exceptional Candidates will possess
- Experience developing applications or user interfaces for end users
- Experience with mobile game development
- Casino game programming experience
Compensation and Benefits
Salary DOE, excellent benefits and a casual fun environment.
This is for a full time position in our Scottsdale office.
Five or less days of travel per year is required to attend industry trade shows.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply click the "Apply Here" button and submit your information and resume.
<< Back To Career List