Posted on April 17, 18 by Design Works Gaming
Design Works Gaming has an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Multimedia Artist to join our marketing art department in a casual high-energy environment. The ideal candidate will be able to support both animation and design workloads. Responsibilities include developing video and graphic assets for three popular social games, including but not limited to social media posts, digital ads, email templates, promotional videos and iOS/Google store assets. This position will require the artist to understand marketing objectives for our social games and execute concepts provided by the marketing department. The selected individual must be comfortable working alone, as well as in a team environment depending on the project at hand. Must be able to create quality video content within the deadlines provided. Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills are mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create animated and static marketing assets for social media, online advertising, emails and in-game advertising
- Works efficiently to manage multiple daily tasks and competing deadlines
- Effectively communicates with marketing team to understand overall objectives and how the video assets will aid in achieving them – e.g. driving installs and sales, player engagement and player retention
- Able to follow direction and execute concepts from rough sketches and storyboards, but also willing to share ideas to expand or enhance the original idea
- Captures and composites gameplay videos in After Effects
- Be able to adhere to strict organizational and structural filing requirements of art assets
- Prep art files to maximize efficiency and ease for the visual effects artists
- Interact daily with all Artists to provide/solicit feedback
- Meet daily with Art Director and Marketing team for direction and final art approval
- Brings a creative and open mind to our organization, offering fresh ideas and a new perspective
Training and/or Experience
- Bachelors of Arts Degree
- 3-5 years of industry experience
Software & Hardware Proficiencies
- After Effects
- Photoshop (including solid knowledge of layer styles, hot keys, and font capabilities within the program)
- Microsoft Office
- Does not require heavy lifting or more than 3 days of traveling in 12 months
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RELOCATION
- This is for a full time position in our Scottsdale office.
- Five or less days of travel per year is required to attend industry trade shows.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary DOE, excellent benefits and a casual fun environment.
- Send your resume with references, art portfolio/website link and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resumes without these requirements will not be considered.
To apply click the "Apply Here" button and submit your information and resume.
<< Back To Career List