Graphic Designer - Marketing
Posted on February 16, 17 by Design Works Gaming
Design Works Gaming has an immediate opening for a full time Graphic Designer to join our marketing team in a casual high-energy environment. The ideal candidate will develop marketing assets for two popular social games, including but not limited to social media posts and assets, digital ads, email templates and iOS/Google store assets. This position will require the artist to understand marketing objectives for our social games and execute concepts provided by the marketing department. The selected individual must be comfortable working alone, as well as in a team environment depending on the project at hand. Must be able to create quality art within the deadlines provided. Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills are mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates marketing assets for social media, online advertising, emails and in-game promotions
- Works efficiently to manage multiple daily tasks and competing deadlines
- Effectively communicates with marketing team to understand overall objectives and how the graphic assets will aid in achieving them – e.g. driving sales, player engagement and player retention
- Able to follow direction and execute concepts from rough sketches, but also willing to share ideas to expand or enhance the original idea
- Captures and composites gameplay videos in After Effects
- Be able to adhere to strict organizational and structural filing requirements of art assets
- Prep art files to maximize efficiency and ease for the visual effects artists
- Interact daily with all Artists to provide/solicit feedback
- Meet daily with Art Director and Marketing team for direction and final art approval
- Brings a creative and open mind to our organization, offering fresh ideas and a new perspective
- Bachelors of Arts Degree
- 3-5 years of industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Photoshop (including solid knowledge of layer styles, hot keys, and font capabilities within the program)
- After Effects (Some experience or a willingness to learn on the job)
- HTML5 (A plus)
- Does not require heavy lifting or more than 3 days of traveling in 12 months
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RELOCATION
- This is for a full time position in our Scottsdale office.
- Five or less days of travel per year is required to attend industry trade shows.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary DOE, excellent benefits and a casual fun environment.
To apply click the "Apply Here" button and submit your information and resume.
Or, send your resume with references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes without these requirements will not be considered.
This is for a Full-Time position in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, No Relocation
<< Back To Career List