Software Engineer (HTML5)
Posted on March 5, 15 by Design Works Gaming
- Responsible for execution of gaming projects in HTML5 web technologies
- Work closely with producers to ensure the software builds are meeting the vision of the game, and the technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of object-oriented principles
- Experience with scripted animation and rendering
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- 1-2 years in the game industry, including a portfolio of successfully delivered games
- Experience with Client to Server communication through web APIs
- Familiarity with one or more web technologies (Angular, ASP, MVC, SQL, Server Hosting, etc)
- A passion and knowledge for game development
Compensation and Benefits
Salary DOE, excellent benefits and a casual fun environment.
This is for a full time position in our Scottsdale office.
Five or less days of travel per year is required to attend industry trade shows.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply click the "Apply Here" button and submit your information and resume.
<< Back To Career List