Posted on February 8, 17 by Design Works Gaming
Design Works Gaming has an immediate opening for a full time data analyst to join our development team in a casual high energy environment. This position would be involved in analyzing data from our social casinos. The responsibilities would include discovering what data is important to track, working with programmers to track data, interpreting results, and making corresponding recommendations to casino design. The ideal candidate will have an excellent ability to think outside of the box, will be genuinely excited and enthusiastic about learning, and be able to push the limits and find new solutions. Strong attention to detail and tremendous organization are mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and analyze A/B tests, keeping into account programming constraints
- Research areas of interest where data could be useful
- Direct Programming department in the most efficient way to accumulate data.
- Analyze competitor’s sites and create reports detailing what is popular/new
- Provide suggestions on game design, again keeping into account programming constraints.
- BS/MS in Mathematics or Statistics
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- No gaming experience necessary for consideration
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Consistently meets deadlines and expectations
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Ability to apply statistical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, and correlation techniques
Exceptional candidates will possess
- Experience in casino game design, building mathematical models, and game systems
- Experience with Excel Macros
- Experience with Objective C
Exceptional Candidates will Possess
- Experience in game design, building mathematical models, and game systems
- Programming experience SQL C/C++/C#
- Experience with Excel Macros a plus
- Experience with Facebook marketing and/or mobile marketing
Compensation and Benefits
Salary DOE, excellent benefits and a casual fun environment.
To apply click the "Apply Here" button and submit your information and resume.
Or, send your resume with references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes without these requirements will not be considered.
This is for a Full-Time position in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, No Relocation
<< Back To Career List